Knowledge Base - Common FAQs for Wireless Remote
- My "up" deploys my anchor, "down" retrieves my anchor
- Check your wiring: switch the green and yellow solenoid coils on the wireless receiver unit attached to the solenoid.
- My remote is not powering the anchor winch, but the anchor winch and it’s rocker switch work.
- First, make sure all of your wiring is connected properly. If that's not the issue, make sure your key fob battery is not dead: carefully open the back of the remote key fob and replace the batteries therein. The battery number is LR27A 12V L828.
- Lastly, it may be a Pairing issue: refer to the manual under the support tab, or look up the Knowledge Base article, "Calibrating the Wireless Remote Fobs to the Receiver Unit Box"
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.