Do you have basic computer experience and a positive / helpful attitude?
If so we can teach you about our products and provide the online classes for you to be a productive team member and enjoy a long term & successful career while getting to travel for free!
There is No hard selling required, you will answer incoming pre-sale questions, call out to targeted business customers introducing yourself & our products and schedule follow up communication from people you meet at the boat shows.
Follow Our Company on Social Media
New Sales & Marketing Office in Sutersville, PA
Christy, Aaron, Sara @ the Work Boat Show in New Orleans, LA
Easy Commute, Take the Back Roads and Avoid Traffic & Delays.
Our management team members are listed below followed by available positions with job descriptions.
Product Development & Tech Support
New Boat Builder & Dealer Development
Logistics & Marketing Direction
Website & Email Management
Recruitment of New Team Members
Vice President & Sales Manager
Corporate Records, Insurance and Taxes
Accounts Payable and Receivable
Sales & Inventory Management
Boat Builder & Dealer Support
Travel & Hotel Arrangements
Office & Trade Show Manager / Inside Sales
- Training and managing independent contarctor team members.
- Sales force, Quickbooks, Autofy, Shopify, Gmail, Ringcentral - software teacher and password management.
- Finding, evaluating, and booking trade & boat show space and completing all registrations and marketing for pre-show and follow up
- Gathering new leads at the booth and from other vendors / exhibitors / dealers
- Maintain trade show / boat show list for our participation and the shows of dealers and builders we will support with brochures and signs, display units, and social media promotion
- Answer incoming calls, processing orders from end users and builders & dealers.
- Boat Builder & Dealer Support - Answering product, pricing, warranty questions and supporting all marketing requests using QuickBooks & Sales Force
- Product retail display, brochures and signage asset management & tracking
- Manage the ring doorbell accounts and assign to team members smart phones
- Manage cardboard cut out demo production and inventory
- Manage all outbound shipping, tracking reports and damage claims.
- Manage daily weekly monthly inventory, sales, shipping reports, track orders against inventory.
- Manage shopify web store, remote warehouse inventory, and daily shipping logisitics.
Social Media & Online Marketing Manager
- Posting pictures and information about new orders, new dealers and builders, trade and boat shows to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- Every purchase needs to be linked to a person's, dealer's or boat builder's social media account and hash tagged.
- Create hash tag guidelines and seek opportunities to get Hero, Patriot, Rebel, E-Z Anchor Puller Mfg. Co. mentioned and associated to other social media accounts.
- Managing daily communications with online forums such as The Hull Truth, iboats, and user groups.
- Daily check ins to multiple boating and fishing forums to post and reply to users threads advertising when possible.
- Search the internet, forums and social media for all Hero, Patriot, Rebel, E-Z Anchor Puller Mfg. Co. mentions , pictures, comments shared to all social media and social media partners.
- Create and maintain unique usernames for each team member on all social media.
- Each team member will join boat owner and fishing groups and friend request and accept friend request with charter captains and commercial & pro fisherman.
- Review all team members post for unique and similar content on their pages, collaboration will ensure what is unique for each team member and what is the company's message.
- Identify social media partners and and influencers, crate data base of what kind of influencer and following and what if any programs they have to measure their participation and compensate them.
- Use social report to measure model & influencer participation and compensate them.
- Trade show, boat show and dealer and boat builder visits will be shared through network of models & influencers.
- The location of the demo display units will be posted and shared through the dealership and sales staff social media.
- Every display interaction can be shard as a selfie to the visitors and e-z anchor puller social media.
- Manage all SEO, pay-per-click, and social media advertising.
- Review and track fishing tournaments and handle sponsorship / giveaways and share on social media.
- Managing email list and marketing campaigns.
Graphic Content Manager
- Graphic arts skills for logo and vector image creation.
- Video & Photo production, editing and graphic design skills to manage website, social media and brochure design.
- Create and manage a In-house studio & go out on special assignment travel.
- Directing and producing in-house video of team members discussing orders and special customer stories with LIVE call out / call in interaction with customers.
- Directing and producing on-site video and photos of end users, dealers or boat builders product installations, operation and testimonials.
- Collecting images and video from other team members and boat builders, dealers, end users, models, influencers and optimize, improve, add logos, save on google drive and share back for social media manager.
- Create new brochures and maintaining inventory and printing services.
- Customize brochures with dealer information labels and mail out.
- Create photo and video samples for the social media rebate plan.
- Manage social media rebate plan submittals for quality standards, reject and approve for payment.
Now Recruiting for the Following Full Time Positions!
Business Development Manager - annual salary negotiable based on experience and skills + team shared commission of 1% - 3% on gross sales
Using Google Docs to create/use letter templates and Google Sheets to organize data and import/export contact & address info.
Using Sales-force keep track of all communication with dealers and boat builders and manage & update the contact info
Make outbound calls and leave voice messages introducing E-Z Anchor Puller to charter captains, boat builders & boat dealers and following up with existing customers.
Concentration on outbound communication not incoming calls.
Send emails and comment on social media to introduce E-Z Anchor Puller drum anchor winches to charter captains, boat dealers and boat builders
Answer incoming calls, processing orders from end users and builders & dealers.
Boat Builder & Boat Dealer Support - Answering product, pricing, warranty questions and supporting all marketing requests using QuickBooks & Sales Force
Schedule DSV (Dealer Support Vehicle) visits with boat builders and boat dealers
Guide new boat dealers and boat builders through the on-boarding process and ensure a successful product launch within their organization.
Travel to attend boat and trade shows for 4-7 days per trip 6-12 times per year
Minimum product knowledge required via referencing the brochure for specifications.
Below is a list of classes that can prepare you for the online software we use with the included program links:
- Business Software used at E-Z Anchor Puller
Now Recruiting for the Following Part Time and Seasonal Positions!
Boat Show / Trade Show Booth Staff
- Learn about our product and attend boat & trade shows working as our booth staff for 4-7 days per trip 6-12 times per year.
- Show season is from January through May and September through November
- Any sales made during or after the show earn you commission
Social Media Product Model
Social Media Product Influencer
- Attend fishing tournaments, boat shows, trade shows to meet active charter captains and dealers to pose for photos and video with our product and the users.
- Drive attention to your profile with branded and water marked images and video of our product on display or out on the water in action.
- Purchases made by your followers earn you commission
- Learn about our product and troll social media groups, forums and posts looking for opportunities to like, comment, or share relevant content and create brand and product awareness by posting official content supplied by E-Z Anchor Puller.
- In time your repeated pleasant and informative contributions will build a following of social media users and create sales via the online store or call center
- Purchases made by your followers earn you commission
Visit us during one of our regularly scheduled open house parties to meet our team members and learn about our products, the travel opportunities and what is required to be an E-Z Anchor Puller brand ambassador.
The open house is a 3 hour casual get together of interested new recruits and our management team to have an informal interview and find out who would be best to join our team. This eliminates calling off work for new recruits and distractions in our busy work day conducting interviews.
Our management team will give a 60 minute overview of the specific job descriptions then lead a Question & Answer session.
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Arrival Meet & Greet - Hors d'oeuvres including dips, cheese & crackers, fruit tray, beer, wine, and cocktails will be served.
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Management Team Presentation - what it's like to be an E-Z Anchor Puller brand ambassador.
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Question & Answer and then the management team will have brief one on one interviews with each new recruit.
The address is 814 4th street, Sutersville, PA 15083. RSVP is required before the night of the event. Maximum of 8 new recruits per open house event.
The Next Open House is 6 PM - 9PM :
Thursday August 22, 2019
Onsite Company Housing
For new recruits coming from out of state or with a daily commute farther than they desire we have a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house with common living area, kitchen and laundry. The house is right next door to our office and is currently being remodeled & updated, when finished it will include all new furniture. The rent and all utilities including electric, water, sewage, natural gas, cable tv & internet are free of charge and in addition to your compensation. The house is available to new recruits on a first come first served basis and based on skill set and work ethic. Interested new recruits will be evaluated to determine eligibility.
All positions are for 1099 Independent Contractors NOT W-2 Employees.
We are NOT hiring employees we are contracting service from independent contractors. Paying your own taxes quarterly is very easy and will enable you to keep more of your money through out the year. 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri 9 am to 5:30 pm (30 minute lunch) with a base salary and commission. Healthcare benefits and retirement investment programs will be reimbursed and invested in after 1 year. The following are the paid holidays, sick time and vacation policies:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Interdependence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve
- 3 paid days
- After 6 month, 2 weeks paid vacation
- One contractor off at a time
- No vacation during boat shows
In addition to your base salary you will share with the team a 1% - 3% commission on the gross total of every transaction on any new customer including the ongoing re-peat business with boat builders and dealers. See the commission examples below:
- 1% on boat builder or dealer discounted orders average order range $3,000 to $12,000 = $30 - $120
- 3% on charter captain or recreational user full list orders average order range $2,000 to $3,500 = $60 - $105
Below is a list of scheduled shows and locations you may be asked to attend for training and promotional purposes based on other team members availability and show schedules. You will receive $30 per day for food and incidental expenses when attending shows and your travel and hotel arrangements will be made and paid for you with no requirement for expense reports or reimbursements. The list will grow over time and will repeat annually.
Seattle Boat Show - Seattle, WA
New England Boat Show - Boston, MA
Miami Boat Show - Miami, FL
ICAST - Orlando, FL
IBEX - Tampa, FL
METS Show - Amsterdam, Holland
Please fill out the requested information below and attach any resume, portfolio or photos you would like us to review. After the team reviews your information you will be contacted to discuss the chosen position and confirm your open house appointment.
E-Z Anchor Puller Mfg. Co.
The career opportunities that we are offering are unique and non traditional so some of our interview questions about your personal life may appear to be the same. It is important that we know these intimate and personal details to best evaluate your potential for success as a part of our team.
All new recruits will need to complete the following intake form.
We are building a long term team and will be investing our time & money into each members education in software and our product knowledge.
The responsibility of managing our key customer accounts and traveling to represent us at boat shows across the country demands that we thoroughly evaluate each recruits abilities and personality traits so we can decide if you will be a good fit for the company.