Explore our gallery of customer-supplied, E-Z Anchor Puller anchor winch installations on their boat. Can't find your make or model boat? We'll regularly update this page to give customers an idea of what to expect when installing our product. For best practices and proper fitting consultations, call 1.800.800.1640.
Above Deck Installations
Row 1: Patriot EZ-1 on a 21' Forake Hypermarine 625FR, provided by Hyper Mechanical Marine. 250' dyneema. 1/2" poly braid. 20' 5/16" chain.
- Row 2: Rebel EZ-4 on a 26' 2017 Duckworth Offshore, provided by Eric Budd. 400' dyneema. 200' 3-strand poly. 25' chain.
- Row 3: Patriot EZ-1, provided by Adam Corso
- Row 4: Rebel EZ-6, provided by North River Boats
- Row 5: Rebel EZ-5, provided by David from Caliente Charters. 600' dyneema and 50' of chain attached to a 33 lbs. Bruce anchor.
Below Deck Installations
- Row 1: Rebel EZ-4 is the standard on every 35' HFC CC Sea Chaser by Carolina Skiff
- Row 2: Patriot EZ-2 on a 25' Mako Center Console, provided by Jarrett Sanchez. 200' 3/8" rope. 30' chain. 20 lbs anchor.
- Row 3: Patriot EZ-2 on a 23' World Cat Catamaran. 100' 1/2" rope. 10' chain. 15 lbs anchor
- Row 4: Rebel EZ-5 on a 2020 Blackfin, provided by Transom Pro.
- Row 5: Hero EX-3 on a Regulator.
- Row 1: Rebel EZ-4 on 2019 Cobia 301 CC, provided by Matt Ruffing
- Row 1: Eagle Charters, North River Boats, ACI Boats
- Row 2: Patriot Units are conveniently hidden or easily shown off
- Row 3: Photos 1 and 2 depict how easily it is to hide the Patriot. Picture 3 depicts the Rebel on a Wooldridge Boat